Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Modifying Change!

Mike Adams has me fired up again. The new CounterThink cartoon article is completely radical. The cartoon does a great job of making one think about our current world, but then Mike Adams wrote at a low psychological level of thinking.

Mike is spewing from the mouth demanding corporate executives be arrested for the disaster in the gulf. The gulf of Mexico is not the first oil contamination of waterways.

Did the CEO really want the disaster to occur?

Did he do something to ensure it would occur?

Is it fair to punish these CEO's and not others of past company problems?

No!

So, why waste tax dollars on trying corporate CEO's in a radical fashion?

Corporations exist because people invest in mutual funds and stocks, which support the cycle of the corporation. Everyday people like you and me are part of "The Story of Stuff", consuming products creating a demand for the corporation to supply the product.

Ultimately demanding the corporation to exist.

"So Mike putting these CEO's on trial is not the answer. Continuing education on how and why a habit betters the world is what is needed. Parents need to change their habits and educate their children as to why the new habit is important."

In the article Mike Adams calls for drastic measures, and drastic measures do not facilitate change. Drastic measures are from extremist.

I had been discussing my recent blogs with my roommate Jay Peterson. He pointed out the previous concept to me about an extremist; providing evidence that modifying daily habits facilitates a larger change.

I love and share the Health Ranger's passion for natural health, and wanting a better world...

But...

I wish he did not communicate on a low psychological level ever. In this piece he is just emotionally stirring the pot using fear, instead of empowering others with knowledge as he usually does.

Mike Adams is a big part of facilitating change, although I have been harsh on him in this writing. His website NaturalNews.com is one of my favorite resources. He is providing the information for people to gather the natural health information they need.

On the last CounterThink cartoon, I accused Mike Adams of not providing solutions. He was only telling people about the problems like the mass media.

I have been blogging about the solutions to those problems. Below I have summarized that list.

1) The financial system rules the world, solution 1 is improving your financial education.

2) Big Corporations are damaging the world, solution 2 is changing where you spend your money and truly thinking about why you are spending it there.

3) Big Corporations are preventing simple solutions, solution 3 is to change the way you spend forcing corporations to change.

4) Laws can be changed, solution 4 is to participate in the conversation; re-elect those who provide change, and I do not mean the marketing hype they use. If they did something positive or noteworthy, you should know it already.

5) Entrepreneurs are leaders who facilitate change in the financial system, solution 5 is educate to create more entrepreneurs.

6) Increase average psychological level, solution 6 is for you to know the differences in psychological levels, and make habits to practice living in the higher level mindsets. Your actions will affect those around you.

7) Improve your health naturally, solution 7 is critical to success. In order for you to have the right mindset and have the energy needed for success; you need to provide your body the essential ingredients.

If you have the fears about our world that Mike Adams points out, like me, then let's live our lives for change together. Life is a team sport.

Here is a list of a few of the team members, besides Mike Adams, I am supporting.

I have to give it up for Annie Leonard, if you are not watching "The Story of Stuff", please do so.

No Impact Man is a great example of a person changing his family and realizing all the wonderful benefits.

Robert Kiyosaki teaches a financial education. His board game "CASH FLOW" allows you to learn the financial system mindset at your pace. Each time you play helps you develop your financial skills as your subconscious allows you to make different decisions in your day to day life.

Alex Jones is a true journalist reporting both sides of the story at InfoWars.com. If Big Media is not reporting the whole truth he is likely to report on it.

These are a few of my biggest influences. If keeping up with all of them is too much for you, keep following me.

When I see some friends in person I notice more and more that they like what I am saying. Although my writings come off sometimes as I know all, I do not!

Please participate in the conversation by leaving your opinion, whether it be a different perspective or words of encouragement. We live in this world together, and together we can facilitate change.

No comments: