Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Future of Business and Education

Over Memorial Day weekend, I attended Frank Kern's List Control Event. Reflecting back on the weekend, there were a few things I wanted to share.

On Friday morning, I woke up and read Jeff Walker's blog titled, Powered by Internet Marketing?".

I had taken Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula (PLF 2.3) class earlier this year. After the class he asked his students for a new business tag line. He chose "Powered by Internet Marketing".

Jeff Walker is one of the first internet marketers. He clearly understands the future and what the internet is doing for peoples lives. The internet allows for a lifestyle of personal freedoms.

Our economy is now at the point where the entrepreneur corrects the financial cycle; pulling the political pulley system of republicans and democrats to balance the financial system. The people get mad at the government and remember a big part of American history is the small business owner.

For example, today I received forward via email citing it took Jimmy Carter's administration to bring us Ronald Regan. Now, I am not republican nor democratic, but this is what I mean by pulley system.

Jeff Walkers blog was inspirational part of the weekend for me psyching me up for the conference.

On the train to San Diego I continued reading inspirational material, "The E Myth Revisited" by Michael Gerber. Just making me think deep about our current economic situation and internet marketing. This book walks a small business owner through the emotions and feelings of being a small business owner. A great read for business owners.

Internet marketing is a financial pulley system all its own, and actually one I am much more fond of. You see internet marketers are all about serving the needs of others; empowering people to better their own lives through continued education.

Internet marketing is about being an entrepreneur, it is about working within the financial system, and it is about empowering others with education.

I hope you are noticing I am stressing this education thing.

It is an education system operating in the financial system allowing people to trade their cash for content.

If the world is to be sustainable improving the education level across the planet is a must.

You see, the financial system rules the world and our mind rules our capabilities. The internet provides this perfect medium for mindset and business to operate within the financial system.

Spending money is how people vote; where people spend is what determines supply and demand.

On Sunday night after the event, I was up in my hotel room trying to handle all of the information I had just taken in. There was just an incredible amount of content for me.

I began trying to think about my information product I needed to create. I just have so many ideas... product on the digestive system, product on internet marketing, product on making it all work together, product on overall health?

So...

I began watching Eben Pagan's blog for the release of his GURU Blueprint, which is a course he has designed to help people release a product. In the video he used social proof as to how the internet has evolved.

His social proof was referencing quotes from a Bill Gates article titled "Content is King" written in 1996.

Eben Pagan was giving stats about his success in information products. In his sales video to buy GURU Blueprint he demonstrated the demand by going to the Apple Store and watching all the people come and go while mentioning iPad sales were 300,000 in the first day.

The internet is not only the future of business, but also the future of education. A place where the supply can meet demand for what anyone wants to know.
I learned a lot over Memorial Day weekend, and I am excited to continue implementing it.

No comments: