Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Conspiracy’s of Life: Financial

Are you living life in favor of the conspiracy or against the conspiracy? Is the conspiracy all bad? Which conspiracy: Financial; New World Order; Government; Oil; Education; Logging, Big Pharm, cotton, or food industries; Religion?

Conspiracies can be good and bad. They just depend on who you are and where you are in life. My concern is whether the conspiracy is good for the world. Are you worried about a sustainable planet?

Robert Kiyosaki writes about the financial conspiracy. What is this conspiracy?

The financial conspiracy is currency. You accept that a piece of paper equals in value, goods being received, or work being completed.

My friend, a financial planner and I were debating about this conspiracy. You see, I tell him he works for the conspiracy. I argue points and he argues points. We each agree with one another that depending on your situation, things are going to be different.

So why would I say he works for the conspiracy? Does that mean financial advisers and planners are evil?

No I do not think so.

Financial planners and advisers play different roles; my friend was quick to point that out. People are not in the same place in life mentally or financially. Financially people can fall into similar situations, and different or similar routes are taken to achieve success. Mentally each person travels the same route.

So the fundamental difference between thinking like me and thinking like my friend, is a person’s mindset and place in life.

“Thinking like my friend,” let me clarify a little.

Since my friend is what I deem working for the conspiracy, he would not like to think of it as a conspiracy. The word conspiracy just makes people get all bent out of shape; that cannot be good for his business. Clarification again, his business is an excellent business, for the right person.

The fundamental difference is mindset; the conspiracy is the financial system. When you are in the right place in life, then financial advisers and the stock market are for you. If you do not know the financial system, then a financial planner is for you. This is what my friend is trying to prove to me.

What I am trying to prove to him is that not all financial planners are good, but neither are all Doctors or any specialized professions. You have to find and work with the right person that understands you. I say he works for the conspiracy because he has laws that he must obey within his system.

Why do I feel so just debating with my friend?

Having my finance degree makes me feel as though I can debate with financial professionals. Obviously most professionals, rightfully so, would view themselves better than I when determining financial advice. They may have their masters, I do not. They definitely have received more certifications and licenses than I have.

The base of any business is cash flow. Without cash flow a business is not successful. Even with unsuccessful or start up businesses, cash must be injected to improve cash flow or the business fails.

I have listened to many different speakers talk on entrepreneurial mindset. I, unlike my friend, have read Robert Kiyosaki's book, “Conspiracy of the Rich”, played his board game, “CASHFLOW”, and have owned and operated my own business. I have had a financial planner, which I have worked with, since before I finished my bachelor’s degree.

Back to the mindset, he was educated by the conspiracy. Financial planning is part of the system within the conspiracy, being our financial system. A good financial planner would teach cash flow and ask the question of the client, “In your future how do you see yourself?” They would do whatever it takes in their power, to help you achieve financial freedom.

Maybe you do not have the vision of what you want in life financially?

Well, we all want an easy life and one we can enjoy. I call that financial freedom.

Who is going to argue with that life?

If you are young and have no money, then a financial planner suggests saving money, or making more. You see, ultimately their goal is for you to have money, to invest with them. They offer different financial products for different phases. I have not met a financial planner yet that does not want to work with investments.

If they did not want to work with investments, then they would be insurance sales people. Not a rip on insurance, those were my options graduating with a Finance degree.

You may not be young; we are not all young with no responsibilities. Insurance preys on your fears. If you are gone, what will your family do? Life insurance!

If you are hurt and you do not have the ability to work. How will you make money? Disability insurance!

What if you get injured or you become sick? Health Insurance!

How do you want to live your final days? Will you be able to afford it? Will your financial planner perform, did you rely on him or her?

These are all good questions, definitely questions that a person needs to be able to answer. Insurance is not a bad thing. If I have to answer some of these tough questions with the purchase of insurance, so be it.

In fact, I have purchased life, health, car and home insurance. They are written down as an expense and on the liability side of my balance sheet. A person's life is much like a business with different monthly cash flows.

Buy insurance, work hard, save money and make investments for retirement. This is the old school way of thinking. Not wrong, there is just new rules. Again, Robert Kiyosaki writes about these in "Conspiracy of the Rich". He offers current insight to anyone, access his website and become a member.

With a financial education and understanding of the financial system, I know, if my monthly, passive income cash flow is greater than my expenses or monthly liabilities. I am financially free!

So I ask, when choosing your financial plan, are you going to do something yourself to generate cash flow, or are you going to save and trust?

My friend works within the financial system of the financial conspiracy and is not allowed the option to show a person how to achieve short term financial freedom. The system means just doing for the client; what the client needs now.

Financial planners cannot put two people together for the purpose of conducting business. Making the education process of cash flow more difficult, unless you are right for one of their products.

“Conspiracy of the Rich” is about knowing your life could be different.

There is a reason Robert Kiyosaki became a New York’s Best Selling author with “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. It is all about mindset! If this is the right path for you, then you need to develop the right mindset for your path.

It all starts with mindset, look where it has taken Robert Kiyosaki's popularity. If people were not becoming successful because of him then he would not have his popularity.

What is your mindset?

My problem with financial planners and the conspiracy is that the system does not empower others. The legal system, for how financial planners operate does not allow them to educate you fully about a financial education. They are taught to sell you on the idea; they know better,. what to do with your money, than you do. They do not empower you to do the work, so you know what is best to achieve financial freedom.

A bad financial planner is someone who does what you want them to.

Ok, ok, you are right, of course you want them to do what you want.

Here is where some questions need to be addressed. Do you want a teacher or person to get things done? Do you want to change or continue your current pattern in life? Are you happy with your given financial circumstance?

There is no wrong answer, the choice is yours. Each person is in a different place in life with a different mindset. I encourage others to learn. Once you are in a position in life to afford the person doing investments for you, then do so.

In “CASHFLOW” getting out of the rat race is easier for those who have less. Those that have more, and aspire for more, have more once out of the rat race, even though it takes longer. This game is a great learning tool.

The upside to my relationship with my friend is we both agree, you need a plan and that plan must be followed through. You need to stay the course of action with the guidance of your team, mentor, or coach. Choosing the right adviser, coach or mentor can be crucial.

Who do you share a vision and mission with? Are you like minded?

No comments: