Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emotions

So a while ago, I said I was going to start blogging more, and recently a good friend called me out. I had not written an update for quite a while...

Here's a short video from this past week.



To help clarify some of my stuttering, each week I see Skipp Benzing at Hitter's SportsPlex in Middleton, WI, and I see Dr. Matt Kingston at Chiropractic Solutions in Madison, WI.

These guys are a big part of my health team, but back to the emotions...

Writing is another one of those things that is hard for me to do. I have gotten frustrated so often in the past when my writings have not come across in the manner they were intended to be perceived. I have learned the majority always have good intentions when writing; sometimes the communication level is not always up to par...

Hopefully video will allow me to have more blog posts and updates, and will improve how my intentions are perceived. If I can get over the fear of being on video... ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the clip into your life Joe. You got up, shook off those lacking thoughts and emotions and got on with your day. Well done. There is subtle poetry in our daily struggles that all share.